Celebrating the Centennial of the ratification of the 19th Amendment. A 3D pop=out bird by Blackbird Letterpress.
• 8.75”x5.75” flat card is letterpress printed in blue & yellow ink on 100% cotton paper
• die cut in our studio, birds cut for easy pop out, hanging string included
• accompanied by an 6x9 envelope
• blank on back, great for a note or birthday wish
• finished bird is about 5.75" long x 7.75" wide x 1.5" tall.
note: this card is a flat card in which you pop-out and assemble to make your bird soar.
In 1920, the US Constitution’s 19th Amendment was ratified—declaring no citizen could be denied the right to vote based on their sex. For more than 100 years, women’s suffrage supporters fought for this right. However, the racially divided movement did not address the intersecting inequalities of race, class, and ethnicity. As we acknowledge the movement’s flaws, we also celebrate everyone who worked to give women the chance to transform this country with their votes.